The San Francisco Surrogacy Conference & Expo returns in 2018 with surrogacy parenting options in both the USA and Canada!
The conference brings together community activists, medical and legal experts, parents and surrogate mothers. Prospective parents will benefit from practical and personal peer advice and opportunities to meet a wide range of leading providers from the USA and Canada at the Gay Parenting Expo, breakout sessions and in private consultations. In-depth programs will offer insights from the latest studies about contemporary gestational surrogacy in the United States, and specialty panels on insurance, budgeting, legal, medical and psychological aspects of surrogacy.
For the first time the conference will also offer content for Chinese prospective parents who are interested in learning how to work directly with USA and Canadian providers, avoiding the financial and ethical disadvantages of using additional layers of intermediaries.
Saturday, January 13 (5PM-8PM):
• 5:00-5:30pm: Registration
• 5:30-6:30pm: Is surrogacy right for you? Overview and personal stories - hear from several surrogates and parents
• 6:30 - 6:45pm: Coffee Break
• 6:45 - 8:00pm: A mindful look at surrogacy - Attitudes and Ethics
Sunday, January 14 (8:30AM-6PM):
• 8:30-9:00am: Registration
• 9:00-10:30am: Planning your parenting journey - major legal, medical and financial considerations
• 10:30 -10:45am: break
• 10:45am-12:00pm: Picking providers, budgeting and financial assistance (GPAP)
• 12:00-1:30pm: Lunch (courtesy of San Diego Fertility Center) and gay parenting expo (tables of surrogacy agencies, clinics, lawyers and community organizations)
• 1:30-3:30pm: Breakout sessions - learn more about participating surrogacy providers
• 3:30-8:30pm: Optional private consultations
• 3:30-4:30pm: Networking reception & gay parenting expo
• 4:30-5:15pm: Specialty sessions I - Insurance and budgeting, Medical part 1, Psychological aspects of surrogacy
• 5:15-6:00pm: Specialty sessions II - Expert legal panel, Medical part 2, Life After Birth: Resources and Family Support Services with Our Family Coalition
More information from Men Having Babies. Click HERE to register for the event.