[photo from OFC's Pride Family Garden 2017]
After marching in OFC's family contingent in the Pride Parade, come enjoy a kid-friendly, kid-centric family haven in the center of the Civic Center Pride celebration hubbub. The Family Garden offers arts, crafts, face painting, a cool play structure, a family-filled oasis, and MORE (fun new activities this year!) within the huge Pride party. Look for the Family Garden directly opposite the Asian Art Museum at McAllister & Larkin.
This year, Our Family Coalition is honored to be the recipient of the Jose Julio Sarria History Maker Award - join our marching contingent in the SF Pride Parade. Get a chance to learn more about Jose Julio Sarria and OFC's work on the Fair Education Act at the Family Garden!
SOME IMPORTANT REMINDERS!
Entry to the Pride Celebration
1) Anyone entering the Celebration will be subject to screening. The following items are prohibited:
• any bag or container over 18" x 18"
• coolers glass bottles
• illegal drugs or substances
• hazardous or toxic materials
• firearms, fireworks, explosives
• knives, impact or electric pulse weapons
• stunning devices
• radios, walkie-talkies, jammers, scanners
• portable speakers
• any item deemed inappropriate or hazardous by law enforcement or security
2) Everyone will be asked to donate $1 at the gate. Proceeds go to San Francisco Pride which is a 501c3 nonprofit organization.
3) It is strongly recommended that you take advantage of the Bay Area's public transportation system on this day. Use the Civic Center BART/Muni stop to access the celebration. Bicycle valet is also available at McAllister and Hyde.
4) Free childcare is provided at the Civic Center by San Francisco Pride for this event. More information is available at the Information Booth.
Entry to OFC's Family Garden
1) Please keep in mind that this is an alcohol-free, drug-free and smoke-free family zone.
2) Kids must be accompanied by an adult at all times while inside OFC's Family Garden.
Register now for OFC's Family Garden! Click HERE for more information about San Francisco Pride 2018.