SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE – Our Family Coalition is collaborating with the Presidio Y to bring LGBTQ+ families an afternoon of water fun for all ages!
Come join us for pool activities and games led by the Presidio Y aquatics staff. There’ll be swim lessons for the little ones, swimming games for the older kids, water fitness for the entire family, and more!
1. Towels will be available at the registration desk and changing rooms so no need to bring your own.
2. All children under 6 years old must be accompanied in the pools by an adult at all times.
3. Swim diapers are required for any children not potty-trained.
4. There are gender-neutral bathrooms and changing rooms at this facility.
5. The Presidio Y has pool toys, goggles, child life vests, and more for us to use so please leave personal swimming equipment at home.
6. We encourage families to bring a reusable water bottle. There are water fountains available on site for refills.
7. If you get hungry from all the swimming and splashing, OFC will have snacks and more activities in the courtyard.
Welcome summer with us and other LGBTQ+ families! PLEASE REGISTER ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY WHO WILL ATTEND.
REGISTER IN ADVANCE! After signing up on Our Family Coalition's website, you can download the following forms and bring the completed forms with you on May 6th.
FOR PARENTS (choose one in your language - one liability form per family):
Presidio Y Swimming Liability Waiver (in English)
Presidio Y Swimming Liability Waiver (in Spanish)
Presidio Y Swimming Liability Waiver (in Chinese)
Safe Swimmer Guide For Pre-K - 2nd Grade
Safe Swimmer Guide For 3rd Grade - 5th Grade
Note: These forms will also be available at the registration area on the day of the event.
We strive to make our programs accessible to all families. Please register for accommodations that would help your family participate to the fullest (e.g. ASL interpreter, translated materials, childcare providers experienced with kids with disabilities, large print materials, gluten-free food options, etc.). If registering within 48 hours of the event, please call 415-981-1960 to ensure receipt of your request.