Important to Note Before Registering
1. For safety reasons and compliance to the fire code, we need to account for every adult and child who will be at the campsite. So, please remember to register the children as well.
2. To encourage community building and parent leadership, we've made it a requirement for families to select the tasks they can help with, as part of the registration. In the registration, you will see a checklist of available tasks to volunteer for. Please indicate more than one task so we can assign the task you can help out with effectively. If you do not select anything, we will assign you with a task you can best support us with. Let's build community at Campout!
3. While registration is still on a first come, first serve basis, families who have attended Campout in 2016 AND 2017 will be put on a waitlist instead of being given a confirmed spot for Campout. Based on families' feedback, we will provide an opportunity families who have not attended Campout before or in recent years to attend this year. Regardless, please still do register if you're interested!
The confirmation email you will receive right after you register is NOT the final confirmation. We will personally inform all successful Campout registrants by the 2nd week of June.
4. Families must bring their own sleeping bags, pads, and tents. OFC has a few extras that can be borrowed at no cost. Subject to availability. Please email email@example.com ASAP if you wish to request the above equipments.
5. Please register by 5pm Friday, May 31st to help us finalize the quantities for meals and supplies. We are unable to accommodate walk-ins or day-of registration.