It's almost Halloween! Join us and other LGBTQ+ families for some swampy swimming, spooky dancing, creepy crafts and tasty treats. There will be fun activities for little monsters of all ages. Don't forget your costume, and join us for this year's Halloween Bash!
There will be festive, family-friendly activities at the Y’s wheelchair-accessible facility. Sign up for one of 3 swim sessions – space is limited! Been dying to try one of the Y’s group exercise classes? Enjoy all-ages classes like Zumba, Yoga and Family Boot Camp. Join in our Arts & Crafts and (Not So) Scary Storytime There's something for everyone at the Monster Mash!
A few reminders for those venturing into the pool for swampy swimming:
- Guests must shower before entering the pool (all-gender restrooms, changing rooms and showers are available)
- Kids under 5 years will be expected to have an adult in the water with them
- Infants and toddlers who aren’t potty-trained will need to wear a swim diaper
Please be sure to read the Embarcadero Y’s Family Swim Guidelines if your family plans to swim.
Some final important pieces of information for the Halloween Bash:
- The YMCA requires children under 13 to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- This is an alcohol and smoke/tobacco-free event.
- Street parking is extremely limited, so we encourage taking public transit to the YMCA.
- Save time during check-in by registering all members of your party in advance.
See you Saturday for a scary good time!
WHAT: Monster Mash Halloween Bash
WHERE: Embarcadero YMCA, 169 Steuart Street, San Francisco
WHEN: Saturday, October 27th, 1:00-4:00pm
WHO: LGBTQ families
For more information, contact SF Family Programs Coordinator, Jeannette Page, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-981-1960.
We strive to make our programs accessible to all families. Please register for accommodations that would help your family particiapte to the fullest (e.g. Language interpretation, translated materials, childcare providers experienced with kids with disabilities, large print materials, allergen-free food options, etc.). If registering within 48 hours of the event, please call 415-981-1960 to ensure receipt of your request. This event is free for all attendees. Please consider making a financial contribution to Our Family Coalition.